Following continued organic growth and expansion, one of the UK’s leading residential developers are looking to appoint an ambitious and personable Land Graduate to join their team based in Hampshire with plenty of scope for progression and the opportunity to become a Land Buyer thereafter.
The successful Land Graduate will be working within its successful Land department assisting the Senior Land Manager and Land Director achieve key targets and milestones in line with the company’s land strategy.
You will be mentored by the team who have a wealth of experience in the field and will assist in identifying, sourcing and purchasing new land development opportunities through various different means and methods.
As a Land Graduate, you will be undertaking the following:
– Identifying new residential development opportunities
– Liaising and managing external parties, for instance, Architects, Planning Consultants, Landowners and Local Authorities
– Negotiating with Landowners
– Undertaking due diligence on land opportunities
– Dealing with legal paperwork
In return, the successful Land Graduate can expect the following remuneration package:
– Generous basic salary of up to £25,000
– Company Car + Benefits
– You will have a transparent career path and will gain invaluable experience & knowledge
To express your interest in the above position, please apply by attaching a copy of your most up to date version of your CV.
Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to contact James Bulkan for further information on 0207 620 6900.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.