Potensis is a leading provider of permanent and temporary recruitment services for customer service roles.
We work with a range of clients including PLC House Builders, mixed use and PRS developers, RSL’s, and niche luxury developers to help develop their capability to deliver industry leading customer service to all customers.
We cover the following roles in customer services:
- Director/Head of Customer Care: this role focuses on managing ongoing relationships with home buyers and tenants for our clients. They will coordinate with other departments to identify recurring issues and deliver on the customer success strategy of the organisation.
- Customer Care Manager: this role has a focus on delivering the quality assurance and defect management objectives for one or more developments. The role will include developing new home manuals and attending regular site meetings with purchasers
- Quality Manager: working closely with the build team, the quality manager will ensure that best practice is followed at each stage of the build process, ensuring that defined quality levels are adhered to deliver an exceptional final product.
- Customer Care Operative: Operatives are specialist multi-trade professionals, with excellent customer service skills and able to repair defects inside customer’s homes, first time.
- Customer Care Coordinator: often the first line of contact withing an organisation, a coordinator will ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately and escalated when required.
Potensis offers the following recruitment services for customer services roles:
- Executive Search: Potensis offers a dedicated headhunting capability for the placement of senior personnel in customer service roles. The process involves a detailed research process and extensive pre-qualification of candidates for leadership roles for our clients.
- Permanent Recruitment: Potensis is specialist in permanent hires for customer services roles. Our consultants have well developed personal networks and a regional focus, giving our clients the best possible candidate access.
- Freelance/Temporary Recruitment: Potensis has a well-developed freelance/temporary recruitment service, offering proven, qualified and well regarded customer services candidates. We are able to offer our clients flexibility and a quick service.