Deprecated (8192): Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [CORE/src/Filesystem/Folder.php, line 599]Code Context
}$file = '/var/www/vhosts/potensis.com/httpdocs/vendor/composer/../cakephp/cakephp/src/Filesystem/Folder.php'include - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\includeFile - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader::loadClass() - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 322 spl_autoload_call - [internal], line ?? Cake\Filesystem\File::__construct() - CORE/src/Filesystem/File.php, line 87 include - APP/Template/Element/Front/common_page_banner.ctp, line 6 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::_renderElement() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1838 Cake\View\View::element() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 783 include - APP/Template/Jobs/detail.ctp, line 42 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 880 Cake\Controller\Controller::render() - CORE/src/Controller/Controller.php, line 791 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 126 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 94
24 May | 2023
Job Ref: Build | Residential
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Shaftesbury, Dorset
Company: Leading 5 Star Residential Developer
We are currently working alongside one of the biggest 5-star UK residential developers, who are seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their team in Canterbury, Kent. The ideal candidate will have been no1 on site and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality and high volume, residential projects and will be responsible for overseeing the construction and delivery of projects from start to completion.
The project will be high-unit, mainly traditional build houses but will also have apartments and some timber frame housing. The candidate would need to have experience with a residential developer, having longevity with previous employers.
• Overseeing the construction and delivery of a high-unit housing project from start to completion.
• Leading a team of assistant site managers, site team and operatives, providing direction and mentorship to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Ensuring that all projects comply with relevant regulations, codes, and standards
• Significant experience as a Senior Site Manager in the residential construction industry
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of professionals
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and regulations
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If this role could be of interest for you, please apply!
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.