Potensis is a leading provider of permanent, interim and temporary recruitment services for technical & design roles. We have supplied candidates with a technical & design focus for over 20 years.
We work with a range of clients including PLC House Builders, Mixed Use and PRS developers, RSL’s and niche luxury developers to develop their capability to produce design led, complex and sustainable developments.
Potensis works with a wide range of technical & design from a wide and varied range of backgrounds. Our coverage includes the following roles:
- Technical Director: the leading specialist of a region or company’s technical/design team, Technical Directors will be responsible to the board for the delivery of technical objectives. Technical directors will play an important role in managing pre-construction and overcoming technical/design issues during construction.
- Design Manager/Technical Manager: will lead a team of technical/design professionals or hold responsibility for technical matters for one large/complex project or for several sites.
- Design Coordinator/Technical Coordinator: typically a coordinator will support a manager on a scheme or hold responsibility for one or more sites.
- Technical Architect: is a detail orientated architecture position, the role may focus on developing plans after conceptual designs are completed or resolving specific challenges on an existing site.
- Design Architect: design architects are generally focused on creating concepts and design ideas, for initial proposals and planning.
- Design & Build Manager/Coordinator: where a contract is awarded on a design and build basis these roles will have a brief to ensure that the contractor fulfils the brief effectively and resolve any challenges on site.
- BIM Manager: responsible for Building Information Modelling and digital construction procedures, the BIM Manager handles a project through the design, construction and handover stages of the project.
- Technical/Design Specialists: Potensis covers the full range of specialists including, Structural Engineers, M&E Consultant, Civil Engineers, BMS/Fire systems etc
- Document Controller: this role is responsible for coordinating documents, applying document control systems such as version management, numbering and updates. Roles are often focused on using a specific document control software system.
Potensis offers a full range of recruitment services for technical and design candidates, these include:
- Executive Search: Potensis offers a dedicated headhunting capability for the placement of senior personnel in technical & design roles. The process involves a detailed research process and extensive pre-qualification of candidates for hard to fill technical positions and leadership roles for our clients.
- Interim Services: Potensis enjoys an unrivalled network of high level technical & design professionals. Where our clients require a leadership level hire on a temporary or fixed term basis, Potensis is able to supply specialist interim candidates.
- Permanent Recruitment: Potensis is specialist in permanent hires for technical & design roles. Our consultants have well developed personal networks and a regional focus, giving our clients the best possible candidate access.
- Freelance/Temporary Recruitment: Potensis has a well-developed freelance/temporary recruitment service, offering proven, qualified and well regarded technical & design candidates. We are able to offer our clients flexibility and a quick service.