Potensis is a leading provider of permanent, interim and temporary recruitment services for white collar build roles.
We work with a range of clients including PLC House Builders, mixed use and PRS developers, RSL’s and niche luxury developers and helped to develop their capability to deliver a high quality product by supplying high calibre candidates at all levels.
Our recruitment service covers build candidates throughout the project life-cycle from pre-construction through the construction process and post-build phases. Our coverage includes the following roles:
- Construction Directors: the leading specialist of a region or company’s build team, Construction Directors will be responsible to the board for the delivery of construction targets, coordinating other build members of the management team and liaison with other teams such as the technical department.
- Project Directors: many of our clients work on large/complex construction projects, these are typically led by Project Directors.
- Contracts Managers: many of our more traditional clients or those with a higher volume of smaller sized projects will utilise contracts managers to coordinate different site teams and report to the construction director.
- Project Managers: running projects from the pre-construction phase through to project completion.
- Construction Managers/Site Managers: managing projects either individually or as part of a team from the build phase to completion, these candidates will be responsible for delivering a project to required timescales and agreed quality standards.
- Assistant Site Managers/Site Supervisors/Package Managers: assisting the site management team, managing one or more packages on site.
- Finishing Managers: specialists in managing multiple internal packages to completion, finishing managers often play a crucial role in ensuring that projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Site Engineers: site engineers are responsible for setting out on site, levelling and surveying. Site engineers will often be called upon to give technical advice on the project.
- H&S Managers: play a vital role in ensuring the safety of all stakeholders on a construction site, typically qualified in NEBOSH, IOSH or other occupational health standards.
Potensis offers a full range of recruitment services for build candidates, these include:
- Executive Search: Potensis offers a dedicated headhunting capability for the placement of senior personnel in build roles. The process involves a detailed research process and extensive pre-qualification of candidates for hard to fill, leadership and confidential roles for our clients.
- Permanent Recruitment: Potensis is specialist in permanent hires for build roles. Our consultants have well developed personal networks and a regional focus, giving our clients the best possible candidate access.
- Interim Services: Potensis enjoys an unrivalled network of high level build professionals. Where our clients require a leadership level hire on a temporary or fixed term basis, Potensis is able to supply specialist interim candidates.
- Freelance/Temporary Recruitment: Potensis has a well-developed freelance/temporary recruitment service, offering proven, qualified and well regarded build candidates. We are able to offer our clients flexibility and a quick service.
- Potensis Blue: Potensis Blue is our dedicated trades and labour service. Find out more here.