Sales Manager – Blue Collar Salary 50K
Potensis is a successful, highly entrepreneurial, specialist recruiter for the UK property sector. Founded in 2000, Potensis has grown from being a small niche supplier to a market leader. We have won the respect of our clients and competitors through the quality of our work, our innovative approach and our commitment to putting our clients first.
Due to expansion, we are looking to attract and recruit an experienced recruitment manager who has the ability to lead an existing team and will focus on blue collar and trades recruitment.
This role will cover both new business and account management. You will be working in a very friendly team and will have the opportunity to develop within the business and the commission structure allows scope to increase earnings significantly.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop these into revenue streams for the business.
- Lead the tendering process with clients, developing commercially viable proposals that lead to new business wins.
- Initiate and implement customer service strategies that ensure that issues are addressed proactively, retention levels remain high and Potensis continues to be the recruiter of choice for existing clients.
- Maximise opportunities within existing key accounts, ensuring that revenue grows in line with agreed targets.
- Monitor the performance of key accounts, ensuring that they operate in line with agreed targets and standards.
- Demonstrate excellent sector knowledge (including legislative changes), identifying key issues and working with the Executive team to ensure that solutions are initiated in a proactive manner and potential issues are mitigated before they occur.
- Ensure that company compliance standards are maintained at all times.
- Work with the internal recruitment team to ensure that new talent is attracted to the business.
- Train, support, develop and manage the existing team of Consultants to ensure they deliver their agreed sales budgets and in turn, the agreed budget for the department.
- Develop and implement candidate generation strategies that ensure that talent pools of high quality candidates are cultivated, retained and recycled with the aim of reducing hiring times wherever possible.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of managing the performance of a blue collar recruitment team, gained within a leading recruitment agency.
- Able to generate new business and enhance existing relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess the ability to consistently deliver agreed targets.
- Demonstrate leadership and a proactive management style to ensure the consultant team is motivated and able to perform at a consistently high level.