A leading 5 star developer is looking to add to their sales team on one of their fast selling flagship schemes in the Oxfordshire area.
Duties will include
• To manage sales enquiries via telephone, internet leads, walk-in’s and scheduled/impromptu appointments.
• To provide information to new and interested customers and provide in-property viewings.
• To secure the sale of new homes and achieve contract exchanges and legal completions.
• To manage all sales progression including regular contact with customers to ensure they are fully informed throughout the home buying process.
• To provide feedback and reports as required by management regarding visitors, sales and sales progressions.
Experience in new home sales gained from a developer or estate agents would be advantageous.
However, candidates who have previously worked within an industry where an excellent level of customer service has to be maintained would be considered .
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in property sales or looking to move to a leading developer with an achievable and realistic OTE.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.