Contracts Manager – Residential Developer – Hertfordshire – £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Here at Potensis, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable residential developer who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to manage multiple traditional build developments across Hertfordshire and the surrounding counties.
Typically, these developments will consist of traditionally built houses and low-rise apartments of 100-200 units which you will be required to drive and deliver in accordance to the planned programmes.
You will be expected to:
- Help to compile a suitable list of contractors for tender, monitor performance and liaise with the Commercial department
- Support and provide dates for build and sales meetings the programmes are developed accurately in accordance to legal completions and are achieved within the planned time frame
- Monitor site performance in line with the build programme and address any issues causing delays
- Effectively manage the site management team and ensure they are fully resourced with clear guidelines of their own responsibilities whilst providing full support to achieve their deadlines as well as providing effective communication, training and development
- Ensure that NHBC and Building Regulation standards and guidelines and ensure plots achieve the highest standard of quality
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Perfect knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding and knowledge of current legislative requirements in regards to NHBC requirements, Building Regulations and Health and Safety
- An extensive housebuilding background and experience of managing build programmes and KPIs across multiple sites through the business year
- Excellent supervision in regards to ensuring build targets and budgets are met by the site management team, management of contractors and tradesmen in order to forecast and effective delivery of plots
For further information, please apply today.