Potensis originally started as a search and select executive search business with a focus on the built environment. As such our senior appointments team is our longest running division with a record of accomplishment spanning more than 20 years.
Our approach is based on combining traditional headhunting methodologies, with an expertise in a range of offline and digital marketing strategies. The process is highly bespoke to suit the unique requirements of each client.
Our executive search team offers a high touch service utilising extensive research, detailed candidate interviews and an established process management methodology that helps our clients make the right senior hire first time.
Our senior appointments service is entirely bespoke, and the roles we cover can be highly varied. Past mandates have included:
- Non-Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Operations Directors
- Finance Directors
- Construction Directors
- Sales Directors
- Technical Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Land & Development Directors
- Group Financial Roles
- Specialist & Confidential Roles
Our senior appointments service is typically managed on a retained basis. Our clients use our service in the following ways:
- Board Succession Planning: we undertake long term projects to help our clients manage the transition from planned departures from their board and the hiring of new talent. The process may involve the development of a talent pool over several years to ensure a smooth handover in leadership roles. This service may involve the recruitment of multiple hires at senior level.
- Specific Recruitment Mandates: we provide senior appointment recruitment for clients on a mandate by mandate basis. This can include planned recruitment projects and in response to unexpected vacancies.
- Market Research: where clients are launching new ventures either by subsector type or region, we have a team of dedicated researchers to undertake talent mapping and salary surveys.
- Interim Appointments: when helping our clients manage change and transition in their business, we are able to offer a network of professional interim level senior appointments. These appointments can help take the pressure off of managing important permanent hires.
- Non-Executive Selection: our team is experienced in managing the hiring of Non-Executive Directors for our clients.