Potensis is a leading provider of permanent, interim and temporary recruitment services for finance roles.
We work with a range of clients including PLC House Builders, mixed use and PRS developers, RSL’s and niche luxury developers to help develop their finance functions.
Potensis enjoys an unrivalled network of specialist candidates with significant financial acumen. Our coverage includes the following roles:
- Finance Director: the finance director has full oversight and management of the finance function, including; management accounts, financial and business planning, controls, processes & compliance, banking and cash.
- Finance Manager: a finance manager will undertake a range of finance duties across the business that sit in a finance director’s remit. They will also be involved in modelling, providing commentary and analysis on financial data for the business.
- Financial Controller: focused on accounting operations, credit control and accounts payable. Responsible for driving appropriate controls and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations e.g. VAT, corporation tax, pensions and income tax.
- Management Accountant: focused on the delivery of management accounts, reporting on P&L, balance sheet and cash. Managing transactional finance with analysis and preparing information for the board.
- Project Accountant: typically from an audit background, the role will focus on reviewing business procedures and ensuring business improvements are delivered.
- Development Accountant: often focused on specific projects, providing monthly management accounts, conducting reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting and completing VAT returns.
- Credit Controller: chasing outstanding invoices, analysing debt to create an effective collection strategy, setting up terms and conditions of credit as appropriate and negotiating payment plans.
Potensis offers a full range of recruitment services for finance candidates, these include:
- Executive Search: Potensis offers a dedicated headhunting capability for the placement of senior personnel in finance roles. The process involves a detailed research process and extensive pre-qualification of candidates for hard to fill technical positions and leadership roles for our clients.
- Interim Services: Potensis enjoys an unrivalled network of high level finance professionals. Where our clients require a leadership level hire on a temporary or fixed term basis, Potensis is able to supply specialist interim candidates.
- Permanent Recruitment: Potensis is specialist in permanent hires for finance roles. Our consultants have well developed personal networks and a regional focus, giving our clients the best possible candidate access.
- Freelance/Temporary Recruitment: Potensis has a well-developed freelance/temporary recruitment service, offering proven, qualified and well regarded finance candidates. We are able to offer our clients flexibility and a quick service.