Town Planning Manager - Leading Residential Developer - Oxfordshire- £60,000-£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
We are currently working with an award-winning residential developer who are looking to recruit and attract a Planning Manager to assist with the management of planning applications on a number of high profile, design led projects.
You will be closely working with Land, Commercial and Technical team and will be responsible in securing planning consents, ensuring all development procedures are in line with policy and legislation. As well as be commercially astute, you will also be required to provide practical, accurate advice to the business on planning issues to help guide the land acquisition process.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Implementing strategies to mitigate planning risk where possible.
- Leading the public consultation process where required.
- Managing a full range of external consultants.
- Working with Intern and External teams and coordinating actions to discharge pre-commencement planning conditions.
- Preparing the project planning budget for each development, managing this throughout the project and updating the Executive team at regular intervals on progress.
This in an excellent opportunity to play a full and active part in the development process for a leading developer with realistic and achievable opportunities for promotion. If you have experience of successfully managing residential planning applications, gained within a housebuilder or planning consultancy, please apply today.