We are recruiting on behalf of a very well-respected residential developer based in Surrey to work on high quality of housing and apartment led developments in the region.
- Obtain Technical Drawings and approvals to enable efficient site starts
- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed program, fee and scope
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme, and ensure discharge of planning conditions. To monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Development Estimator to ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates
- Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimization, Progression, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
- A broad understand of both architectural and engineering in order to critique and manage the information produced by consultant teams
Candidates should have experience working for a residential developer/contractor/architectural practice on residential or mixed use sites.