Deprecated (8192): Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [CORE/src/Filesystem/Folder.php, line 599]Code Context
}$file = '/var/www/vhosts/potensis.com/httpdocs/vendor/composer/../cakephp/cakephp/src/Filesystem/Folder.php'include - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\includeFile - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader::loadClass() - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 322 spl_autoload_call - [internal], line ?? Cake\Filesystem\File::__construct() - CORE/src/Filesystem/File.php, line 87 include - APP/Template/Element/Front/common_page_banner.ctp, line 6 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::_renderElement() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1838 Cake\View\View::element() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 783 include - APP/Template/Jobs/detail.ctp, line 42 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 880 Cake\Controller\Controller::render() - CORE/src/Controller/Controller.php, line 791 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 126 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 94
16 May | 2023
Job Ref: Build | Residential
Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Company: Leading 5 Star Residential Developer
We are currently working alongside one of the biggest 5-star UK residential developers, who are seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their team in Canterbury, Kent. The ideal candidate will have been no1 on site and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality and high volume, residential projects and will be responsible for overseeing the construction and delivery of projects from start to completion.
The project will be high-unit, mainly traditional build houses but will also have apartments and some timber frame housing. The candidate would need to have experience with a residential developer, having longevity with previous employers.
• Overseeing the construction and delivery of a high-unit housing project from start to completion.
• Leading a team of assistant site managers, site team and operatives, providing direction and mentorship to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Ensuring that all projects comply with relevant regulations, codes, and standards
• Significant experience as a Senior Site Manager in the residential construction industry
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of professionals
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and regulations
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
We offer a competitive rate, opportunities for professional development, and a supportive, dynamic working environment. If you are a motivated and experienced Senior Site Manager with a passion for the construction industry, we would love to hear from you!
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.