2 Sep | 2021
Job Ref: Sales & Marketing | Residential
New Homes Sales Executive – Leading Residential Property Developer – Basic up to £26,000, OTE: £50,000 + Benefits – Rushden, Northamptonshire
We’re currently working with a leading property developer who are looking to enhance their sales team by adding a New Home Sales Executive to the team. My client is looking for candidates that come from a property sales and lettings background within an agency who want to further their career in new home sales.
Responsibilities will include:
The role will involve selling new homes to prospective customers from a sales and marketing suite on a fast paced new home development, this will include being the first point of contact for prospective customers looking to purchase a new home, negotiating offers, closing sales and building rapport to influence purchases.
In addition you will:
• Manage inbound enquires through the portal and qualify suitable customers.
• Arrange and hold property viewings.
• Liaise with and sell to potential buyers.
• Manage the company's database: ensuring you keep track of all data.
• Provide impeccable customer service at all times.
• Progress the legal aspect of all sales through to completion.
• Ensure show home is kept presentable at all times.
• Work towards targets and KPI’s.
Suitable candidates should have experience in property sales and lettings within an agency and have a proven track record of working towards targets and KPI’s.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in new home sales or looking to move to a leading developer with an achievable and realistic OTE.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.