21 Apr | 2021
Job Ref: Sales & Marketing | Residential
I am currently recruiting on behalf of the UK’s leading property developer who are looking to enhance their Sales team by recruiting an additional New Homes Sales Executive. The business is focussed on developing complex, design led, housing developments across Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and are actively acquiring new sites to add to their excellent pipeline of future developments.
Responsibilities will include:
The role will involve selling new homes to prospective customers from a sales and marketing suite on a fast paced new home development, this will include being the first point of contact for prospective customers looking to purchase a new home, negotiating offers, closing sales and building rapport to influence the purchase.
In addition you will:
• Manage inbound enquires through the portal and qualify suitable customers.
• Arrange and hold property viewings.
• Liaise with and sell to potential buyers.
• Manage the company's database: ensuring you keep track of all data.
• Provide impeccable customer service at all times.
• Progress the legal aspect of all sales through to completion.
• Ensure show home is kept presentable at all times.
• Work towards targets and KPI’s.
Suitable candidates should have experience selling New Homes for a developer and have a proven track record of working towards targets and KPI’s. In addition suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of house purchasing schemes such as Help to Buy.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in property sales or looking to move to a leading developer with an achievable and realistic OTE.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.