1 Apr | 2021
Job Ref: Sales & Marketing | Residential
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a leading residential developer based in London that are looking for a capable Sales Manager who has demonstrable experience of devising, implementing and managing successful sales strategies for private sale and shared ownership developments within London and the South East.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Leading sales team and overseeing the full sales process from pre-launch sales to completion while working to and exceeding sales targets as determined by the company forecast.
• Providing market insight and report meaningful findings to the Sales Director.
• Marketing and advertising strategy including planning launch events and attending regular meetings for implementation of strategy across your team.
• Providing and constantly reviewing pricing strategy.
• Setting up weekly site meetings to discuss to discuss teams performance, upkeep of the development and presentation of the show home.
• Reporting on all sales-related activity and feeding back to the Sales Director.
• Arranging the staff rota and arranging temporary cover whenever necessary.
Providing advice and expertise to the business on all shared ownership matters, including specification, design, pricing and phasing.
Helping to devise and implement a workable, commercially viable sales strategy for shared ownership projects.
You will also be required to:
• Have experience with New Homes Sales
• Have Experience managing a large team.
• Have experience delivering a sales budget.
• Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
• Be personable well presented, and composed at all times.
• Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
• Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
• Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
• Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.
Package- £75,000, OTE Circa £90,000 + Benefits
Health care and Pension
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.