Location – Berkshire
Salary - £50000+Bonus+Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading residential developer who are looking to attract and recruit a new buyer to join their existing commercial team who concentrate on producing quality, high end residential projects, across Oxfordshire and Berkshire
- Schedule and place material orders with Group National Suppliers, with the main aim being to optimise the cost and quality of your projects.
- You will be required to prepare tendering packs and material enquiries, and then assess the best quotations that are most suitable for your build.
- Producing an effective and realistic budget along with material cost schedules to ensure that your build is both cost effective and runs on time.
- To be proactive and see issues that may arise in the build with regards to late delivery of materials and running over costs to rectify them as fast as possible.
- To produce material enquiries to suppliers for costing and production of schedules and assessing quotations and supplier’s schedules to ensure they are correct.
- To produce material cost schedules and budgets with cost codes for new sites and as required, to review material cost codes to ensure budgets are not exceeded. Project and report material cost increases as they arise.
- To resolve invoice queries with the Accounts Department.
- Carry out material on site checks and produce report for own developments.
Our client is happy to consider individuals that have a background of having worked for other developers, contractors, other construction companies and builders’ merchants. While it is not essential, it is beneficial to have had experience using COINS software.