30 Sep | 2021
Job Ref: Technical & Design | Residential
Engineer- Residential Developer
We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading private residential developers who are looking to appoint an Engineer to join their team based in Hertfordshire.
The business is looking for someone to join their in-house civil engineering design team, in their technical department.
• Assist in the preparation of detailed engineering designs including layouts, roads, drainage and foundations, in accordance with the programme agreed by the Technical Director
• Help to provide engineering design advice at a pre- acquisition and planning stage
• Assist in the preparation of estimates at planning application stage and at issue of information to Building Department
• Where additional resource is required by the Design Department, help prepare planning layouts based upon the draft received by Head of Design, as agreed by Technical Director
• Help provide technical information to in house build teams and subcontractors to ensure that designs can be implemented
All candidates are required to have civil engineering experience, preferably in relation to new build residential projects, specifically relating to Section 278, Section 104 and Section 38 works.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable developer with realistic and achievable opportunities for long term career progression.
For further information, please apply today.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.