27 Sep | 2021
Job Ref: Administrative | Residential
Document Controller – Bracknell – Residential Development - £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established residential developer who are looking to appoint an experienced Document Controller to work from their head office (with flexible working) in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be expected to use their document control management system to issue technical drawings for a number of housing and apartment led developments.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the wider Design team, by issuing documents for all live projects in a timely fashion.
• Ensuring the management of project documents is kept up to date, organised and in line with company requirements.
• Identify any issues early so that they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
• Liaise with external consultants on a daily basis, ensuring they have the information required and any potential issues are resolved.
• Produce technical reports subject to review with the Technical Director.
• Ad-hoc document control support to the wider business.
• All applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to prioritise and work independently when required.
• Able to use a range of Document Control systems
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.