My client Is a well-established high-end retirement developer with years of experience producing high quality homes for those wishing to downsize without comprising luxury or quality.
Due to an expansion within the business, they’re looking for an experienced Development Manager to assist the Land and Planning function throughout the residential schemes across the South East region.
The responsibilities of the Development Manager include:
- Communicating with land, planning and technical colleagues at all stages during the planning and development strategies.
- Collaborating with a number of external professionals.
- Overseeing the development/planning process of projects independently.
- Preparation of planning applications, observing and negotiating planning outcomes alongside Director of Planning.
- Monitoring post planning processes and s106 obligations alongside technical/constructions teams.
- Report to and communicate with stakeholders and management team.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following
- Degree educated and a member of either MRTPI or RICS
- Planning background and record of manging sites through the planning process from either a developer or consultancy.
- Excellent communication and the ability to liase with internal and external stakeholders
For further details, please apply today.