17 Nov | 2023
Job Ref: Commercial | Residential
Potensis Selection are currently working with a leading Residential Developer who are looking to manage their development team by recruiting a Developer Manager.
You will have the opportunity to take care of all the work that allows developments to get their sites into construction. This entails engaging with the legal, planning and financial aspects of the development. Looking at all the different scenarios and optimising the development accordingly.
In addition, you will be:
- Understanding how much each team is spending and the implications of their spending.
- Looking at all possible scenarios regarding the different team’s implications on the development and taking the most appropriate course of action.
- Optimising this accordingly, keeping everything on track with the expected targets and milestones.
- Depending on experience, the development manager will come on board at the beginning of a new phase of a development allowing detailed design to take place. Or manage an entirely brand-new project.
- You will be measured by how the development is progressing, that the development is on track to achieving its milestones. However, the company understands that there are some aspects out of your control. E.g., On the planning side of things.
- Once the building starts you will be leasing with a joint venture partner (normally a housing association) and keeping them updated.
- The ideal candidate is an existing Developer manager but they are also open to experienced Assistant Developer Managers who are looking to step up their career.
- It is essential the person filling this role has 2 years’ experience in development.
In return, my client is willing to offer:
- Excellent basic salary, dependent on experience.
- 10% Company Bonus.
- Generous car allowance.
- Great pension and healthcare.
- Hybrid work.
- Quick progression to those who excel in the role.
Our client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Hybrid working is available for a range of roles and flexible benefits and procedures are in place to support this commitment.
This role is within a well-regarded company with high growth potential, suiting an individual who is currently a Development Manager or an individual looking to step up from an assistant developer manager position.
For further information, please apply today.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.