9 Feb | 2024
Job Ref: Customer Services | Residential
Customer Service Operative - Residential Developer
Potensis Selection are currently working with one of the UK’s leading residential developers, who have built a well renowned reputation for providing an impeccable standard of customer service.
Due to an expansion within the business, they’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Operative to join their customer service team, based in one of their West London divisions.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Technician will include:
• Providing maintenance and repair services on new properties as arranged by the customer service team, in liaison with the customers.
• Maintaining professionalism and politeness at all times when entering and dealing with the customer’s property, to well represent the company.
• Informing and updating the customers on the timescales of current work.
• Adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
• Planning and managing allocated work to warrant an effective use of time and resources.
This is an excellent role within an expanding business and would suit someone who is currently working as Multi-trader/Customer Service Technician/Customer Care Operative and looking to expand their skills, or move into the housebuilding industry.
Our client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
For further details, please apply today.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.