Customer Care Coordinator - Residential Developer
Potensis Selection are currently working with a leading Residential Developer who are looking to enhance their customer care team by recruiting a temp to perm Customer Care Coordinator to add to their existing team.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of Customer Care Coordinators where you will be a first point of contact when customers call into the office. Here, you will resolve minor issue and know when to elevate more demanding calls and arrange face to face meetings with management. The predominant feature of this position will be taking part in the customer aftercare process once customers have bought and moved into their new home.
In addition, you will be:
- Ensuring that all issues raised by our customers are dealt with professionally, quickly and to their complete satisfaction.
- Ensure all contacts (calls, emails, online, social media) received are handled professionally and courteously.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure the department provides continual telephone cover throughout the working day.
- Arrange the inspection of remedial enquiries where necessary to agree valid warranty issues.
- Liaise between site management teams, customer care operatives and external sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in line with the company’s stated service level agreements.
- Utilise the IT system and associated reporting to manage resolution of defects.
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure customer enquiries or concerns are addressed professionally and efficiently.
- Provide administrative support for the department, to include, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, electronic and paper filing, production of reports, record action logs for internal meetings.
- Undertake post-completion satisfaction calls to customers.
- Update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel.
- Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working within a developer.
- Having an understanding of property defects would prove useful, but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic I.T skills will be necessary. E.g., logging calls, writing emails and managing a diary.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to coordinate and organise a number of priorities.
In return, my client is willing to offer:
- £18 per hour.
- The opportunity to hold a permanent position within the company, which will lead to an array of benefits and progression opportunities.
Please note the hourly rate is based on experience.
Alongside this, my client is offering:
- Flexible work is offered in this department once you become a permanent member of staff by demonstrating your ability to thrive in the position.
- Exceptional long-term potential for growth for those who excel as this company is constantly expanding.
Our client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
This is an excellent role within an expanding business with high growth potential and would suit someone who is currently working within a developer and looking to expand their skills, or move into the housebuilding industry.
For further information, please apply today.