Contracts Manager – Residential Developer – Woking
Here at Potensis, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable residential developer who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to manage multiple high-end traditional build developments across the Surrey and Hampshire counties
Typically, these developments will consist of traditionally built houses and low-rise apartments of medium scale, which you will be required to drive and deliver in accordance to the planned programmes.
You will be expected to:
- Monitor site performance in line with the build programme and address any issues causing delays
- Focus on Health & Safety, Deliver, presentation and Quality
- Effectively manage the site management teams and ensure they are fully resourced with clear guidelines of their own responsibilities whilst providing full support to achieve their deadlines as well as providing effective communication, training and development
- Ensure that NHBC and Building Regulation standards and guidelines and ensure plots achieve the highest standard of quality
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Perfect knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding and knowledge of current legislative requirements in regards to NHBC requirements, Building Regulations and Health and Safety
- An extensive housebuilding background and experience of managing build programmes and KPIs across multiple sites throughout the business year
- Excellent supervision in regards to ensuring build targets and budgets are met by the site management team, management of contractors and tradesmen in order to forecast and effective delivery of plots
This position would suit a highly experienced Contracts Manager or Project Manager ready for the next step in their career with a demonstrated background of delivering projects of medium to large scale.
For further information, please apply today.