What’s construction’s next game-changing innovation – and how do we know? Thursday 5th October construction leaders will debate the impact of technology within the industry, speakers include Graeme Forbes, CEO, Clearbox , Richard Shennan, Digital Business Development Director, Mott MacDonald and Neil Thompson, Atkins & Digital Built Britain.
The panel will discuss and debate the following questions and topics:
- What is the best way to help potential users understand the transformative benefits of new technology?
- What features does the technology need to ensure it’s a hit?
- How can firms that innovate draw sometimes reluctant users and industries along with them?
- How do innovators and potential users know if any given technology or innovation will catch on and become an accepted norm?
- And is it right that the future of industry and even human behaviour is being shaped by scientists and digital experts?
There’s been recent criticism regarding the lack of technology adaptation within the industry compared to other sectors, but the evening will help position technology as a pivotal factor in progressing the industry towards a more efficient environment, taking advantage of the current digital landscape.
The debate is in association with Building and Clearbox, if you’d like to attend email Ruth Sutherland firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, places are limited.
Thursday 5th October 2017
6:30pm Guests arrive for welcome drinks
7.00pm – 8:15pm Panel discussion, debate and Q&A
8:15pm – 9pm: Networking drinks and canapes
Venue: 240 Blackfriars Road,London,SE1 8BF