Future Development – Hartland
Hartland Village is a 135 acre site in Fleet, Hampshire. St Edward bought the site in 2016 and submitted planning in 2017 for a sustainable new village with homes, shops and community space.
The village will provide a range of homes for families, first time buyers and all ages of people, along with a village centre with amenities, facilities and a primary school to create a genuine sense of community. High quality landscaping and art will also respect and the heritage of the site and the important contribution it made to British aerospace engineering. Hartland Village is embedded in a wider forest and heathland countryside, and will have footpath and cycle links that will allow the new community to connect into the surrounding landscape and take advantage of the beautiful woodland setting. A new woodland country park of 29 hectares is planned to be delivered next to the site.
- 1,500 homes including 300 affordable homes
- Village centre containing small shops and community space
- Two form entry primary school
- 29-hectare country park
- Significant woodland footpaths
- Contributions to local infrastructure including transport, leisure, open space, community facilities and secondary education