Although there are no current vacancies within the Customer Service team at CityWest Homes, we do envisage some new opportunities developing over the coming months, so here’s an overview of typical Customer Service Co-ordinator.
Purpose of the Job
As a member of the Customer Contact Centre team, to provide a responsive, customer-focused service to all contacts made by telephone and electronically, and by other systems as they become available. To contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction, as part of the organisation’s customer service strategy.
- Ensure a superior quality customer experience for our customers is achieved by being part of a team that is responsive to their needs, delivering resolutions where possible.
- Communicate effectively with customers, providing clear accurate information and advice in a professional manner on the telephone and in writing. This includes undertaking outbound calls where appropriate.
- Record relevant details, enabling accurate diagnosis of issues and the provision of appropriate responses.
- Enhance the quality of the service and enable accurate records and availability of performance information by using all systems available.
- Deal with all calls as first point of contact for the Network, liaising with staff in other departments where necessary. Customer issues and contact will include reporting of repairs, payment of rent, complaints, reporting ASB and general enquiries around rehousing and corporate issues.
- Demonstrate at all times a good understanding of the customer profile and an ability to address the needs of vulnerable customers, while contribute to the customer service ethos of the organisation, representing CityWest Homes in a positive light at all times.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, meeting standards and targets, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Continually deliver strong, positive and demonstrable customer service skills and experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm, non-judgemental and professional whilst working in the pressured environment of a customer contact centre.
- Participate in training and coaching opportunities to ensure ability to deal with a wide range of enquiries.
- Work as part of a team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service ensuring that your communicate positively with other team members and the customers.