Reporting directly in to the MD and Team managers, the Senior Researcher will be responsible for the training, mentoring and coaching of a team of Resourcing Consultant from Induction through to their successful promotion to consultant level.
Potensis are a leading and recognised recruiter within the construction and property industry. We currently provide recruitment services across four major markets; residential development, social housing & maintenance, construction and trades & labour. The business is built upon a principle of partnership with our clients and on selectivity, we are careful in choosing who we supply and also in terms of the candidates we represent for roles. Our business has significant repeat business levels which are secured through our commitment to quality. One of our three core values is client first, we place emphasis and importance on the service we provide to our clients and we look for people that have a deep rooted belief and understand the importance of this.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Weekly coaching of each Resourcing Consultant – Achieved through shadowing of each Resourcing Consultant.
- Carry out weekly 1-2-1’s with each Resourcing Consultant and set weekly action points.
- Run morning meetings to set up team through discussing assignment progress and levels of activity. Set daily action points accordingly.
- Allocate Resourcing Consultants assignments based on the level of commitment and volume of roles
- Set up Briefing meetings for each Resourcing Consultant and book in review meetings for each assignment.
- Generate Action Points for each Resourcing Consultant based on feedback from consultants and review meetings
- Manage resourcing consultants through their promotion plans, through weekly review meetings, coaching and conditioning.
- Monitoring of performance and to drive the increase of performance.
- Recommend and Implement actions to increase performance across the whole of the function.
- Academic history, with an ability to analyse information, write clear and concise reports and communicate effectively.
- Have previous experience running a successful desk within a recruitment agency.
- Confident and able to motivate and implement actions to increase performance of the team
- Be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be a motivator and interested in personal development
- Be a problem solver and enjoy handling and managing challenges.
Between £35,000 – £40,000 basic with bonus review
In addition, we offer the following incentives:
- Annual top biller weekends away to locations such as Las Vegas, Miami and Cancun.
- Additional full day annual leave for birthdays
- Incredible company culture; we are all like-minded high achievers and enjoy many social and sporting events together outside of work
- Pizza Tuesday every pay day week paid for by Potensis
- Baskets of delicious fresh fruit delivered to the office for all to enjoy
- Fantastic incentives you can win monthly such as 2 night stay in Brighton, 3 course meal and view from the shard and many more!