Sector – Property & Construction
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Candidates sit at the heart of our business. We are experts within our sector and spend hours ensuring we know what’s what and who’s who within our niche. This role as a Resourcer will place you at the epicentre of our business, identifying candidates for recruitment assignments across the team and boosting the service levels offered by our executive team.
Potensis are a leading and recognised recruiter within the construction and property industry. We have a deep rooted belief in investing in our people. We currently provide recruitment services across three major markets; residential development, social housing & maintenance and construction. The business is built upon a principle of partnership with our clients and on selectivity, we are careful in choosing who we supply and also in terms of the candidates we represent for roles. Our business has significant repeat business levels which are secured through our commitment to quality. One of our three core values is client first, we place emphasis and importance on the service we provide to our clients and we look for people that have a deep rooted belief and understand the importance of this.
Key responsibilities of a Resourcer:
• Delivery of resourcing assignments across all our business streams. These would be a mixture of temporary, permanent and executive search requirements across our business.
• Develop, retain and display strong market knowledge of all our business streams. Resourcers are integral to our business knowledge management and will, through their development, be able to provide in depth knowledge on client organisations and job roles.
• Identify and understand trends within the wider sector and advising on appropriate courses of action to take.
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the head-hunting and run multiple assignments at once.
• The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable academic history, with an ability to analyse information, write clear and concise reports and communicate effectively.
• Be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Be a motivator and interested in personal development
• Be a problem solver and enjoy handling and managing challenges.
• Recruitment experience is not essential however it will be beneficial to have experience within a customer care / Co-ordinator role.
Salary – Negotiable depending on previous experience
• Annual team weekends away to locations such as Las Vegas, Miami and Cancun.
• Additional full day annual leave for birthdays
• Friday drinks at our local pub courtesy of Potensis
• Incredible company culture; we are all likeminded high achievers and enjoy many social and sporting events together outside of work
• Pizza Tuesday every pay day week paid for by Potensis
• Baskets of delicious fresh fruit delivered to the office for all to enjoy
• Fantastic incentives you can win monthly such as 2 night stay in Brighton, 3 course meal and view from the shard and many more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.