4 May | 2021
Job Ref: Sales & Marketing | Residential
We are currently recruiting for a leading London based developer who are looking to enhance their team with a Sales Progressor to progress sales through to exchange across multiple live developments. This role will be largely a conveyancing role where you will be liaising with internal sales staff, customers, solicitors to proactively managing the new homes property sales process through to completion. Suitable candidate must have experience of the new homes sales progression process either by working directly for a developer or alternatively through an estate agency.
In addition you will be responsible for:
• Taking responsibility and driving/streamlining the conveyancing process promptly and efficiently from the reservation/sale agreed through to completion
• Liaising with purchasers, independent financial advisers, lenders, solicitors and consultants ensuring set targets are met
• Dealing with all sales documentation and administration
• Communicating with solicitors, clients and customers to ensure all parties involved in the sales process are frequently updated on progression
• Preparing regular reports and updating on progress of various property sales
• Working alongside the sales team to manage the forecast for exchanges and completions
Paying up to £30,000 per annum
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00 – 18:00
For Further information please apply for the role
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.