Deprecated (8192): Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [CORE/src/Filesystem/Folder.php, line 599]Code Context
}$file = '/var/www/vhosts/potensis.com/httpdocs/vendor/composer/../cakephp/cakephp/src/Filesystem/Folder.php'include - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\includeFile - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 444 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader::loadClass() - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 322 spl_autoload_call - [internal], line ?? Cake\Filesystem\File::__construct() - CORE/src/Filesystem/File.php, line 87 include - APP/Template/Element/Front/common_page_banner.ctp, line 6 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::_renderElement() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1838 Cake\View\View::element() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 783 include - APP/Template/Jobs/detail.ctp, line 42 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 880 Cake\Controller\Controller::render() - CORE/src/Controller/Controller.php, line 791 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 126 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 94
13 Jan | 2023
Job Ref: Finance | Residential
Finance Manager- Residential Developer
Potensis Selection are currently working with a very successful housebuilder who are looking to attract a Finance Manager to their growing Finance Department.
Our client is a very profitable business which focuses on joint venture projects, with an emphasis on design and quality with sites ranging in size from 50 – 300 units. They are rapidly expanding and have a strong pipeline of projects meaning increasing stability within the business.
Main responsibilities for this role would include, but are not limited to:
· Ownership of month end including posting month end journals, preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, management accounts and closing down the ledgers.
· Prepare a monthly intercompany balances reconciliation.
· Prepare monthly consolidation and consolidated management accounts.
· Ownership of the Company’s banking journals and bank reconciliations.
· Assist in the monthly board pack.
· Assist the Commercial teams in updating development appraisals.
· Assist in the processing of purchase invoices and setting up of payments.
· Assist in the Year End Audit, including preparation of audit schedules for the auditors.
· Assist in the preparation of the financial statements.
The ideal candidate will ideally be:
· Qualified or Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/FCCA)
· Experience working within the housing/ construction industry
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work well within a team but also on an individual
This is a really exciting opportunity to work and progress through a stable and growing company. In return for this role the client is willing to offer:
· Market remuneration package
· 5% pension match scheme
· Private medical
· Life Assurance
Our client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Hybrid working is available for a range of roles and flexible benefits and procedures are in place to support this commitment.
If this role is of interest, please apply with your most recent CV today
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.