Our client a leading UK residential developer, are currently looking for a Design Engineer to join their team in Northampton.
This is an opportunity for someone with a background in civil engineering to join one of the UK’s Leading Residential Developers.
The role its self would involve:
– Full detailed designs of roads, sewers, private drainage and external works of construction schemes of over 450 units
– Advising land departments on the technical viability of new sites
– Working directly with drainage and highway authorities prior to planning submission
– Investigations of any technical problems and the provision of economical and viable solutions
– When required, leasing and appointment of external professionals
As well as other, company specific duties.
In return, our client is offering a generous package of up to £50,000 (candidate depending), a car allowance of £4300 (or company car), 10% annual bonus, 25 days annual leave and other company benefits. In addition, they are also offering the opportunity to select your working hours from the commencement of employment. This means that they will give you options, and you can select the hours which best suit you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your skills and experience as a civil engineer, and transfer them over to the client side of an industry which is continuously growing. In doing so, you will benefit from more career progression opportunities, higher salaries and a broad spectrum of company benefits which only the top companies can offer.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, please send through your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible with more details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.