Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: 45000
Job Title: Head of Researcher
Location: London Bridge
Salary: up to £45,000 OTE
Potensis are a leading and recognised recruiter within the construction and property industry. Potensis has a deep rooted belief in investing in its people, and are accredited with a silver Investors in People award. We are independently owned and have a well-established relationship with leading developers and contractors and are expanding our London office.
Potensis have dedicated the past 15 years to training and development, as a result of this, all of our directors and senior management have grown through the business to their current roles. Our senior management team invest in our training program on a daily basis and this is applied through training, coaching, feedback and development sessions.
Potensis have a need for a Head of Research to join the business. This role will report into a director and will be responsible for the management, training and development of an established research function. The research function plays a critical role within the business, assisting our sales team in the delivery of assignments and ensuring our client’s needs are met. As such it requires a hands on Head of Research who is capable of managing a team of researchers and is able to create and implement long term strategic and operational plans for the research function.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring all new researchers are fully inducted and initial training is carried out.
· Guide Researchers through the training program which will include running training session and helping researchers use the appropriate management systems and materials.·
Providing day to day operational management of the researchers, ensuring that their workload is managed and working to agreed company assignment procedures.
· Managing Key performance indicators and ensuring that performance is above minimum requirement
· Liaise with senior management on a daily basis to ensure business needs are being met by the research function.
· You will be required on Daily/weekly/Monthly basis to provide MI
· You will report into a Director
· Experience Senior Researcher within a search and select agency
· To be at team leader
· Experience in developing or leading Individuals
· Open to new ideas
· Work towards results
· A basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 with an OTE £45,000.
· 22 days annual leave, including a Christmas shut down and two duvet days
· Birthday day off in addition to annual leave