Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: 24000-26000
The researcher role sits at the heart of our business function supporting our key managers and directors. The role reports into the director responsible for the training and development of the research team. The role will involve helping to aid the business in identifying candidates for recruitment assignments undertaken for our clients, working individually or as part of a team on market intelligence projects, problem solving and identifying new methods of research to boost the service levels offered by our executive search team.
Potensis are a leading and recognised recruiter within the construction and property industry. We have a deep rooted belief in investing in our people, and are accredited with a silver investors in people award. We currently provide recruitment services across four major markets; residential development, social housing & maintenance, construction and trades & labour. The business is built upon a principle of partnership with our clients and on selectivity, we are careful in choosing who we supply and also in terms of the candidates we represent for roles. Our business has significant repeat business levels which are secured through our commitment to quality. One of our three core values is client first, we place emphasis and importance on the service we provide to our clients and we look for people that have a deep rooted belief and understand the importance of this.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Delivery of resourcing assignments across all our business streams. These would be a mixture of temporary, permanent and executive search requirements across our business.
• Develop, retain and display strong market knowledge of all our business streams. Researchers are integral to our business knowledge management and will through their development be able to provide in depth knowledge on client organisations and job roles.
• Identify and understand trends within the wider sector and advising on appropriate courses of action to take.
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the headhunting and run multiple assignments at once.
• The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable academic history, with an ability to analyse information, write clear and concise reports and communicate effectively.
• Be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Be a motivator and interested in personal development
• Be a problem solver and enjoy handling and managing challenges.