Town Planning Manager – Hertfordshire - £65k
My client, are a leading Hertfordshire based residential developer of new homes who are currently looking to appoint a new Town Planning Manager to join their Land team.
This client is looking for capable Town Planner to be involved in a number of land developments across Hertfordshire and North London, reporting to the Land Director. This is an opportunity to work for an award winning organisation that will build long standing residential developments which will be having a huge impact on local communities.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Assist with the coordination and preparation of planning submissions, planning applications & appeals.
* Manage external consultants to an agreed scope of works
* Consult and negotiate with relevant external organisations such as local authorities
* Monitor compliance with planning conditions
* Provide overall support and manage the promotion of strategic development sites across the business.
Candidate will ideally be MRTPI and have worked for a town planning consultancy and / or residential developer.
Alert me to jobs like this