I am currently recruiting for a Planner/Scheduler to join one of the largest construction companies in the UK.
• My client is looking for an experienced Planner/Scheduler who has repairs and maintenance experience to join their team in High Wycombe
• As a Planner/Scheduler you will be predominantly responsible for the planning of approximately 10-15 multi-skilled technician’s team and sub-contractors.
• Providing customer service to residents and customers i.e. arranging appointments for residents with subcontractors
• Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments (rescheduling appointments using our planning tools)
• Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database
• Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work
• Updating and changing information as the job changes
• Ordering equipment needed for the job
• The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker
• Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner
• Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
• Follow the company’s policies and procedures at all times
• Cooperate with colleagues from other Departments in a timely manner if and when necessary
• Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
This is a temp to perm role
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.