The client, a leading national residential developer, are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage and deliver the overall sales and marketing vision and strategy for each of their new developments, from acquisition through to the sales launch. They require an experienced marketing person who has carried out a similar role with a housebuilder/developer or currently carries out a Marketing Coordinator role with a housebuilder/developer and has the experience, ability and confidence to make the next step up in their career progression. The candidate must be used to working under pressure and within tight deadlines, therefore achieving due dates.
- Manage the production of marketing materials such as brochures, adverts, hoardings, and site signage, off line leaflets and invitations, website and digital marketing
- Ensure the business is promoted in the best possible light in marketing materials and on site presentation with selection of materials to maintain the brand image
- Manage the set-up of new developments from land acquisition through to the sales launch of the sales office and show homes including interior design and installation, landscaping, signage and presentation
- Create a prelaunch marketing campaign to drive visitors to the launch
- Ensure all marketing activities are delivered within set budgets and control those budgets
- Comply with the process and procedures of the company’s Health and Safety policy when setting up sales areas
- Responsible for the maintenance of developments and the updating of them on the web site including site specific web sites,
- Ensure new developments are promoted in line with the launch planner, ensure plot availability is up to date and suggest news stories
- Responsible for generating social media stories including Facebook and Twitter
- Promote site specific public relations stories and those increasing the company brand
- Attend and play key role in development specific set up meetings from conception of each development through to sales launch and liaising with design, technical and production teams
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV and you will be contacted if successful.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.