Marketing Director – East London – Residential Developer – Up to £120,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the Sales Director for the implementation of all aspects of marketing for our client and group marketing initiatives.
Specifically the role will include (but not exclusively):
- To source and collate market research at land acquisition stage and update for Black Book
- Clearly identify and justify target market at Black Book and commencement stage, providing supporting evidence
- Undertake regular visits to competitors sales and marketing suites and show homes, report accordingly
Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Prepare sales and marketing strategy for new and existing sites
- Prepare marketing briefs for creative agencies
- Coordinate marketing presentations
- Instigate, instruct and coordinate the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Liaise and confer with the site sales team the agreed strategy at sales meetings
- Organise monthly marketing meetings to include project sales managers, digital marketing agents where applicable and PR agency
Marketing suite and Show Homes
- Identify interior designers appropriate for the development and prepare brief
- Coordinate the implementation of the successful designer to have the showhome completed by the target date
- Work with the build team to ensure marketing suite and show homes are completed by target dates
- Coordinate the implementation and design of the marketing suite
- Ensure the presentation and marketing material in the marketing suite is current and updated as required
The successful candidate will be an existing Marketing Director or Head of Marketing, with a proven track record with a leading residential developer or RSL. To be successful in your application you must have a minimum of ten years’ experience working in a Senior Marketing role in the Housing industry.
Please not the above experience is essential and candidates without this experience will not be considered for the post.
For more information, or to apply please contact Lauren Chandler today.
Alert me to jobs like this