The primary responsibility will be to ensure the hard and soft copy documents are kept up to date and co-ordinated. This will include daily checks on Asite, printing, scanning and status changes on commented drawings. You will also be responsible for keeping the filing and drawing racks up to date. The post involves coordinating with different consultants / departments / and if necessary contractors, and ensuring that documents are kept in the right location, recorded, and distributed as required.
1. Manage documents (internal & external) through the Document Management System.
2. Ensure teams comply with document control processes and procedures
3. Checks compliance and quality of documents
4. Maintain a register of documentation and files through the use of the Document Management System
5. Distribute documentation to relevant people internally and externally.
6. Liaise with Designers Contractors Subcontractors and other necessary organisations
7. Perform Document Management checks
8. Manage the storage of all hard copy documentation for the programme
9. Maintain company standards through training and regular updates with head office.
10. Monitoring and reviewing the document management / filing processes, and advising on improvements and changes required to meet the company’s on-going business needs.
11. Administrative support.
Previous experience of working as a Document Controller on large scale construction projects is essential, as is the ability to work within a fast paced, busy office. Previous experience of using ASITE would be preferable. It is essential that as well as excellent technical knowledge, you ae able to communicate effectively at all levels.
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Due to a large number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view more jobs, please search for jobs using the fields above.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.