My client, a leading national developer, has a requirement for a Customer Service Executive to join them and undertake their in house training scheme and join an established Customer Service Team to guide their customer through the sales process and ensure that the sale is progressing on course.
They are looking for a well-motivated individual who is personable and has a good customer service or sales background.
A successful Customer Service Executive is positive, professional and enthusiastic. It is a customer service focused role where the aim is to ensure the customer is guided through the buying process, essentially “holding their hand” through it until they move in.
Primary Job Purpose
To work with the Sales & Marketing team and in particular the Sales Executives to:
• Enable the business to deliver its strategic goals to sell at least 50% off plan and 2 per month thereafter in order to sell out on our new developments within 1 year and delight our customers so they will recommend us.
• Deliver and achieve targets set by the business that are appropriate to your role, in order to meet the wider company business objectives.
• Provide seamless, high quality sales support services for all customers/reservists/homeowners during the lifecycle of their purchase from reservation to completion.
• Support the Sales Executives by working with them to provide ongoing support services allowing the Sales Executives to focus on continued sales activity.
• Provide the highest quality customer service experience to ensure and promote the very best customer satisfaction levels at all times.
• Ensure that there is a seamless handover between the Sales Executive and the Customer Support Executive after confirmed reservation.
• Build rapport and establish strong professional relationships with customers/reservists/ homeowners and their families.
• Meet new reservists after the initial reservation has been taken to commence the next stages and manage their expectations during their purchase.
• Independently and in conjunction with reservists, complete appropriate post reservation paperwork and processes.
• Ensure the timely and efficient provision of paperwork and relevant documentation to solicitors.
• Liaise with all parties involved, including third parties agents, solicitors and reservists’ families and maintain regular contact (at least once a week) with reservists and all parties involved throughout the process and communicating and recording information received during this communication.
• Liaise with construction colleagues to ensure that the completion deadlines for developments are on target and that the product is delivered at optimal quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Attend site meetings as and when required and on a regular basis throughout the construction phases and post occupation.
• Provide continued support and assistance to reservists as required.
• Maintain appropriate records, databases and systems to ensure the efficient and accurate management of customers/reservists/homeowners details and associated purchases.
• Liaise with all parties, including chain chasing with third party Agents, Solicitors and reservists’ families.
The role will pay:
• Up to £25,000 Basic Salary
• Up to £45,000-50,000 OTE
If this position is of interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Due to a large number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Talk to one of our consultants, we're here to help.